PrestaShop Compliant 1.5 | 1.6
Core | DB changes: No
1. visit page, right click view source and find orphaned .css and .js files (that are hard coded). If ccc is on for that file type it's easier to see as it's not included in ccc.
2. add the file location as you see in the source to the module.
3. revisit the page, right click to view source
(best now to turn off CCC for .css or .js whichever your are working with.
4. you should see the file now in grouped .css or .js files. click on link you added to ensures that module found it, click link to see source. (note you will not see if file location is incorrect in module)
5. if found, then modify the hard coded value call (i.e. headter.tpl) comment out the hard coded call.
6. then go retest that it's being called as in (2.) (test test test makes a good shop manager)
|Support||12 Months Free|
|Compatibility||1.5 x, 1.6.x|
"We measure success by not having a fail rate."